Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Georgetown Cupcake : "Weekday" Flavors!


GC <3

One last post about my dinner in Georgetown with T, I swear, haha.  One extra bonus about meeting up there on a weekday was the extra choices in the Georgetown Cupcake menu, some of which are only available during the week.  I picked up a half dozen for various co-workers, friends, and of course one for me. 

Top row: Pumpkin Spice; Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl; Chocolate Banana
Bottom row: Chocolate and Vanilla; Red Velvet; Key Lime

The Pumpkin Spice was delicious as usual; I also tried a bite of the Chocolate Banana, which tasted like banana liqueur and wasn't really my favorite.  Everyone else seemed to enjoy the other flavors, and I'd like to try the Chocolate Peanut Butter one next time I have a chance, since I didn't realize there was also peanut butter inside the cupcake as well.  I tend to stick with just Red Velvet every time I go to GC, and I'm glad I had this chance to get a few different flavors this time around :o)        

1 comment:

  1. Yum! We can never have enough cupcakes :)I came across your blog from the foodieblogroll and I'd love to guide our readers to your site if you won't mind.Just add your choice of foodista widget to this post and it's all set, Thanks!

    ReplyDelete