Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Review: Starbucks Hot Chocolate Ice Cream




  • I Paid: $3.45 (with a coupon) at Harris Teeter
  • Description: Swirled Chocolate and Vanilla Ice Creams with Ribbons of Chocolate Fudge

Starbucks Ice Creams aren't new by any means- I think I ate a few flavors of their ice cream at least 5 years ago, possibly?  But this Hot Chocolate flavor was new to me, and I had a coupon, so I figured I would try it out.

Visually, it's got a good ratio of the chocolate, vanilla, and fudge components.  If you're like me and have scooped out only the chocolate and vanilla sections of Neopolitan ice cream, you'll love this flavor, haha.   Taste-wise,  this ice cream was deeeeeeeeeeeeelicious.  It's obviously not anything groundbreaking or crazy, but it's interesting enough to stand out from just a single-flavor ice cream.  I liked how the taste was reminiscent of a rich chocolate drink with vanilla whipped cream on top.  This is one of the few pints of ice cream that I've bought recently that I've actually finished...in less than a week, alone, haha! 

    1 comment: