Friday, January 22, 2010

Georgetown Cupcake: Lava Fudge

 Another Georgetown Cupcake flavor review, woo!  I pretty much assumed that I would love this flavor, but obviously I had to try it out to be sure :o)


 
Aaaaand I dropped it...haha.

As you can see, I was so excited to get the photo done with so I could eat it- so much so that I flipped it over right as I was setting it down to photograph it.  So if you want to imagine a swirly fudge flower-ish pattern on the top of the cupcake...




Ooooooozy.

True to its name, this cupcake was oozy lava-y goodness.  The cake and the fudge core were rich and delicious, perfect for a choco-holic like myself.  The vanilla frosting helped to balance out the flavors and added a nice color contrast. If they had the fudge core on every cupcake they offered, I would be one happy girl!  

The Lava Fudge Cupcake is currently being offered on Tuesdays and Fridays - I would absolutely recommend trying it out if you love chocolate!

2 comments:

  1. Can you put the recipe online for this because I was really wanting to make this

    ReplyDelete