Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Love, Love, Love: Muji Earl Grey Tea Cookies




Tea + Cookie = <3

Muji is a Japan-based lifestyle brand that is mostly known for modern and simple designs.  I've been a fan of the brand for a while, but only recently ventured into their food/snack sections in the Japanese stores.  I'm so so so so glad I did, or else I wouldn't have discovered these Earl Grey Tea Cookies! 

A lot of their snacks and foods are packaged the same way that their other items are- simple and not fussy.  It's a small bag, perfect for snacking, and only costs 100yen (more or less $1.00).  It's got a strong tea flavor that I love, and they go perfect with milk, or a real cup of tea, haha.  They're crispy and the perfect size for a little snack.  

As far as I know, Muji does not sell their food products in the US, but hopefully one day they will :o)

1 comment: