Thursday, January 21, 2010

Love, Love, Love: Sweetgreen Salad


Yummmmm.


With all the cupcake/sweets talk on here, you might be surprised to see a salad on this blog, haha!  But seriously, I am totally obsessed with salads from Sweetgreen.  I had only been to the Georgetown location once or twice, but I've been there more and more often once their Dupont and Bethesda locations opened.  I love all the yummy add-in options that they have available, and I've enjoyed a number of their signature salads.  However, my favorite one that I tend to order 90% of the time is: Make Your Own salad with mesclun, tomatoes, cucumbers, chickpeas, crushed pita chips, and their cilantro-lime jalapeno vinegarette.  The dressing is SO SO SO SO SO SO good.  It's especially good when you let the pita chips soak in the vinegarette for a few minutes before eating- super delicious!  Their sweetflow frozen yogurt is delicious too- can't wait until it gets warmer out to start getting that again :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment