Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie Remix


Remixed cookies.

I've made the Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies a few times since I first tried them out- everyone seems to like them, and they're super easy!  So I decided to try it out with a few additions to bring to my friends' potluck dinner party.  The cookies above had mini chocolate chips, mini marshmallows, and chopped walnuts.  As you can see the mini marshmallows more or less exploded while baking, which made for a weird-looking pool of sugar on the bottoms of the cookies.  But besides that, these cookies turned out great.  Lots of texture and flavors that mixed nicely together.  I can't wait to try the recipe out with even more new mix-ins next time!

1 comment:

  1. Can't go wrong with chocolate and marshmallows! That looks delish :D

    ReplyDelete