Friday, February 19, 2010

Aveda Color Conserve Hair Care Sample Set


As you probably realize by now, I'm a sucker for free things- namely samples that I know I will really use, haha.  I came across an Aveda ad in the latest Marie Claire issue, advertising the Color Conserve hair care collection.  The ad said to bring in the magazine page for a free sample of the collection (which I didn't realize my first trip trying to get this, when I just went in and asked for it without the actual magazine page...so now you know!)

The shampoo and conditioner both had that strong, almost woodsy scent that I associate with Aveda products.  Not in a bad way per se, but definitely noticable.  I really liked the Strengthening Treatment- good consistency and made my hair feel smooth and well-conditioned.  The samples are really too small to know for sure if the products are effective, but my hair felt smooth afterwards and didn't have a negative effect at least, haha.

I've seen the same ad in Real Simple and a few other magazines recently as well- if you have an Aveda salon near you and come across the ad, I'd recommend bringing it in to get yourself this sample set.  Even if you don't have color-treated hair, hey, it's a free travel set to use :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment