Wednesday, February 17, 2010

H&M Charm Necklace

$3.95!!

I usually don't shop much in H&M, but found myself wandering through the other day to kill some time.  I'm glad I did, because otherwise I may not have noticed their current jewelry selection.  I saw a few necklaces that I liked, but this "charm" necklace caught my eye.  I like that it has a few little baubles clustered together- making this more interesting than my usual single-strand/beaded necklaces.  The little green stone adds a hint of color to the other sparkly pieces, and best of all... THREE DOLLARS AND NINETY-FIVE CENTS!!  How could I NOT buy it??  I've been wearing it almost every day since I got it, and I've really liked having it so far.  It won't last forever like real jewelry pieces, but for that price, who cares?  It's a fun little piece that's good for every day :o)

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I have good luck at H&M. They usually have a few gems if you have the time time to sift through.

    ReplyDelete