Friday, April 2, 2010

Nasoya Tofu Press


Go-go-tofu-gadget

Even though I grew up eating tofu, I never really liked it v. much, and I would avoid it as much as possible.  However, I've grown to like it- especially after realizing that it will pretty much take on whatever flavor you add to it, haha.  I was really excited to receive this Tofu Xpress tofu press and coupons from Nasoya, via a Twitter contest they held a little while back.  Apparently it takes the water out of not only tofu, but cheese, frozen veggies, and other solid items for recipes that require you to take the moisture out of them.  Interesting concept- and I like that it's useful for a variety of items.  I for one have never pressed water out of tofu, but I've heard of recipes (especially ones where you marinate it and cook it like steak) where that is needed.  I'm looking forward to trying out the tofu press v. soon.  Thanks Nasoya for a great prize! Follow Nasoya on Twitter here.     

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea this existed. Can't wait to see what yummy creations you make with it. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @SNC: Me neither! I'm excited to try it out.

    ReplyDelete