Friday, November 5, 2010

Taylor Gourmet Bethesda - 9th Street Italian Hoagie


You may or may not have noticed a fair sprinkling of Taylor Gourmet posts recently on my blog.  Well the reason for that, my friends, is my newfound "goal" (in quotes cus really, who thinks of goals like this...) is to try every item on their Bethesda menu, eventually, haha.  I specifically say the Bethesda menu because I'm assuming all three locations' menus are identical, but in case they decide to do specific specials at some point.  I'm also doing this because it's a good way to force myself to try new items from their extensive menu, plus I'm pretty much almost done with trying every Georgetown Cupcake flavor, haha!  

Here we have the 9th Street Italian Hoagie: Genoa salami, capicola, prosciutto, sharp provolone, lettuce, tomato, and onion.  Salami and prosciutto are two of my favorites, so this was a total WIN in my book.  I can see why it's one of the crowd favorites! 

So, that's two hoagies down... and how many more?!?!  Better step up my gym time if I actually want to complete this!    

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on accomplishing the goal. I love taking on challenges like these. I'm currently working on trying every bubble tea place in the Eden Center.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Laura: Thank you! Love bubble tea too, good luck!

    ReplyDelete