Monday, April 4, 2011

Mushroom Mountain Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies

 


Normally, I'm not a huge fan of fruit + cream desserts, but the novelty of these strawberry cheesecake cookies definitely made me want to try them out.   Also, I love these little mushroom mountain cookies in general- the size is perfect for a little snack, and a good chocolate/cookie ratio in one bite.  

These cookies smell like strawberry jam, pretty strong but not overwhelming if you're a fan of strawberries.  I really enjoyed that the strawberry chocolate portion (the pink part of the mushroom) had little tiny bits, sort of like eating a real strawberry with the seeds.  Overall, I enjoyed these cookies very much, and would definitely get them again if they are available again.  If only they were available year-round!

No comments:

Post a Comment