Friday, May 20, 2011

Ben & Jerry's Red Velvet Cake Ice Cream



Ooh la la- Red Velvet Cake!  I was able to try out this ice cream on a recent visit to I & B's house for a weekend in NJ.  It's one of the new Ben & Jerry's flavors that have come out recently, and consists of "red velvet cake batter ice cream with red velvet cake pieces and a cream cheese frosting swirl".






 


From the look of this bowl, you might think that this was strawberry ice cream, haha.  I liked this ice cream, but true red velvet cake lovers may not really love it, unfortunately.  I think my expectations for this flavor were pretty high because I looooooooooove red velvet cake, and this ice cream tasted overwhelmingly of the cream cheese frosting taste.   However, if you're a fan of cake pieces in your ice creams, I'd say give this one a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment