Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Georgetown Cupcake - S'mores? Campfire? Cupcake

One thing that I had been curious about for a while is a secret Georgetown Cupcake flavor that pops up every once in a while, called the Campfire cupcake.  Now, the reason why this one caught my attention is because it sounds all summery and fun, but also made me think of the S'mores one that they have had as a secret menu item before. 




Well, worry no more my friends, I have solved the mystery...

The S'mores and the Campfire cupcake are exactly the same- haha!  As you can see, the cupcake in this photo above of the Campfire cupcake is exactly the same as the S'mores cupcake that I had posted about before.   I guess at some point the powers to be at Georgetown Cupcake changed the name of this one when they post it as a free secret flavor.  I have to admit I was a little disappointed that it wasn't some magical new flavor, but since I love the S'mores one already, it's not that big of a deal- haha!


3 comments:

  1. Hey, you solved that mystery! Looks awfully good whatever you call it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Maris: Haha, yup!

    @Shannon: Yummm S'mores!

    ReplyDelete