Monday, June 20, 2011

Japanarama Review- Kit Kat Strawberry Cake



Another new Japanese Kit Kat, woo!  Now, I realize that the picture on the package is never really going to be the real taste of the Kit Kat, but you have to admit - that strawberry cake looks delicious, right??  I LOVE Japanese strawberry shortcake, it's one of my favorite sweets for sure.


 


These are the regular Japanese snack size, meaning it's a little shorter than the regular Kit Kats that are sold in the US.  They smell strongly of strawberries and white chocolate, and taste like a solid strawberry milk with crispy wafers throughout.  So, it may not taste exactly like a slice of strawberry shortcake, but this flavor was delicious nonetheless :o)

6 comments:

  1. @Maris: They are quite tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks so yummy! I want to try the green tea kit kat from japan ><

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're the Japanese Kit Kat queen! =D This looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @mimi: The green tea one is one of my favorites, I hope you're able to find one by you!

    @SNC: Haha I love them!

    ReplyDelete