Monday, August 1, 2011

Georgetown Cupcake - Milk Chocolate Squared Cupcake

 


This "off-the-menu" free Georgetown Cupcake flavor has been a tricky one for me to acquire - it isn't available quite as often as some of the other free ones, and when it was, I was unable to get to the store for it.  Luckily though, I was able to snag it recently and try it out.  Woo!

The milk chocolate frosting wasn't so much of a surprise because the Milk Chocolate Birthday cupcake is now a regular menu item in stores.  However, the milk chocolate cake was new to me, and I enjoyed it very much.  I'm normally pro-dark chocolate but this cake complimented the frosting deliciously.  I hope they try out more milk chocolate cake-based cupcakes in the future!

2 comments:

  1. I was going to say this had to of been delicious because it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Maris: Chocolate overload (in a good way)!

    ReplyDelete