Friday, January 13, 2012

Georgetown Cupcake - Coconut Lava Fudge Cupcake



If you've read this blog at any point before today, you'll probably know where this Georgetown Cupcake review is going...

Did I really want to go get this free off-the-menu COCONUT Lava Fudge cupcake? Heck no.  Did I do it anyway so I could blog about a new flavor? Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh.


 


So, basically a Coconut cupcake with a gooey lava fudge center, as shown in the photo above.  It's a great concept for anyone that is a coconut fan, that's for sure.  And... I'll leave it at that, haha.

3 comments:

  1. Haha - this was torture for you. Heaven for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! ;P I'm into coconut milk and water but flakes? Not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Shannon: Haha yeah really!

    @SNC: I know I love coconut water too!

    ReplyDelete