Thursday, August 9, 2012

Seattle Visit Photos

To round out my Seattle visit posts - here's a few final photos from my trip:

My mom and I went to the Chihuly Garden and Glass Exhibition which was really impressive to see in person!  The pieces were huge and the fact that it was all glass was really amazing. 




The exhibition is right next to the Space Needle, so you can check off a few tourist spots in one trip if you'd like, haha.

My parents and I went to dinner at Shiro's, which I had "been to" once before during the Belltown food and drink tour.  The highlights of this meal were definitely the soft shell crab tempura (in the background) and the sashimi!




Finally, a few new items filled up my suitcase heading back home, but I wanted to share these cute cupcake earrings I got at Nordstrom :o)





No comments:

Post a Comment