Monday, February 4, 2013

Luke's Lobster - Lobster Grilled Cheese



Back in December, Luke's Lobster posted their Winter menu, which included THIS:

We're launching NEW winter menu items TODAY! Including this knockout Lobster Grilled Cheese, with our signature lobster and delicious gruyere. 

Clearly, I made it over to Luke's Lobster ASAP - how could I pass this up??

I met up with M to try this out, and I think we were both pretty happy with this sandwich.  It was packed with huge chunks of lobster, and the outside of the bread was buttery and crisp.  The only complaint I had was that there wasn't much cheese inside.  Which, given the choice of more lobster or more cheese, I'd obviously choose more lobster, but it didn't feel like a real cheesy, messy, grilled cheese to me.  Either way, the lobster was delicious as expected and this is a decadent warm menu option for these cold winter days!  



2 comments: