Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Shake Shack - Candy Cane Custard



I'm the first to admit that this Candy Cane custard from Shake Shack wasn't exactly at the top of my To Eat list back in December.  I don't like mint-flavored sweets (aside from Andes mints, which is totally a weird singular exception), so I wasn't even planning on trying this one.  However, I found myself at Shake Shack on a day that this custard flavor was offered, so I figured I might as well try it out.

Well - it was pretty much what I expected, is the best thing I can say about it - haha.  It's a pretty pink color due to the addition of candy cane pieces with the vanilla custard, and tastes exactly like if you had a candy cane in one hand and a vanilla ice cream cone in the other.  I am glad that I tried it, especially since it's a holiday-specific flavor; and anyone that actually LIKES candy canes will certainly love this custard.

No comments:

Post a Comment