Friday, June 14, 2013

Peanut Butter Toast Crunch Cereal

When I recently received a coupon from Target for a free box of General Mills cereal, I took this opportunity as a chance to try out something new.  As soon as I laid eyes on this Peanut Butter Toast Crunch, I knew I HAD to try it out.




I've had the regular Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal before on occasion, so I wasn't really sure how different these would be.  I was pleasantly surprised to find that the peanut butter flavor and smell really stand out as soon as you open the bag.  




These were crunchy little squares of peanut butter sugar, and tasted more like a dessert than anything that someone should have for breakfast, but to each their own, haha.  I'm glad I got the chance to try this cereal, and I'm debating on using these mixed into cookies - I'll see how it goes! 



No comments:

Post a Comment