Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Shake Shack - F Street Concretes

Yesterday, Shake Shack's F Street location in DC officially opened its doors!  One of the exciting things about a new Shake Shack location is that each one has their own specific signature concretes.

The concretes at this new location are:

- Beltway Blonde - Vanilla custard, cheesecake blondie, salted caramel sauce and banana.
- Doughnuts are Forever - Vanilla custard, Astro Doughnuts coconut doughnut, strawberry jam and rainbow sprinkles.
- SMORSEcode... - Chocolate custard, marshmallow sauce and graham crackers from Pollystyle.

I cannot wait to try these out!!! I have to admit that it breaks my heart to see a coconut doughnut of all things in the second concrete... sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh.  Maybe I can try it without the doughnut, or better yet BYOD?

Update: I did try the Beltway Blonde and Doughnuts are Forever with my friend ME last night, and they were AWESOME. Look for the blog posts about those coming soon! 


Shake Shack - F Street
800 F Street NW
Washington, DC 20004

No comments:

Post a Comment