Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Tarte Cosmetics Haul




Yay for new beauty products! I got a few items from the Tarte Friends and Family sale recently, and also got the oil (2nd photo) through my best friend at a discount as well.

In the top photo we have:


And in the bottom photo we have the famous Pure Maracuja Oil

So far I have tried the eye pencil, Park Avenue bronzer (which is a long-time favorite of mine), and the Maracuja oil.  I don't normally stick with just one brand for cosmetics but I really like everything I've tried from Tarte so far. The oil is even better than I expected, it absorbs quickly, doesn't make me break out, and leaves my skin very soft.  I think it'll be even better in the dry fall/winter months! 


2 comments:

  1. I am glad that you like the oil. I have a sample (from a diff brand) that I have been meaning to try.

    ReplyDelete