Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Georgetown Cupcake - Valentine's Day XO Vanilla Cupcake



I always love Georgetown Cupcake's holiday-specific cupcakes, and this year's Valentine's day cupcakes were no exception.  Here we have the XO Vanilla cupcake, which consists of a "classic Madagascar vanilla cupcake with baby pink buttercream and XO fondant". 

There was also an XO chocolate version, but for that day I decided on just the vanilla.  The buttercream frosting is thicker than the standard cream cheese-based frosting, but the vanilla flavor is delicious as expected.  This was a super cute way to celebrate Valentine's day, especially for anyone that loves the color pink!

1 comment:

  1. Remember when we had that warm weekend, between the two big snow dumps? I took my daughters to Georgetown and the line at GC was around the block! Luckily, I'm more of a pie girl, so we went to Pie Sisters instead, which was only a little busy. I'll have to try those cupcakes another time!

    ReplyDelete