Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Georgetown Cupcake - Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake



I love that Georgetown Cupcake has been offering more cheesecake options these days - they are the perfect size for a decadent snack or dessert! This Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake is a "Creamy peanut butter cheesecake cupcake baked with an Oreo crust, dipped in a rich chocolate ganache icing and topped with a peanut butter swirl". 

As soon as I saw this flavor on the calendar, I couldn't wait to try it out.  Chocolate and peanut butter is always a great combination, and the addition of Oreo crumbles and a creamy cheesecake is delicious! The peanut butter cheesecake is super smooth and delicious - I would love to try to recreate this myself as a whole cheesecake. I hope they bring this cupcake back again soon! 

1 comment: