Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Oreos



Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.  As soon as I heard about a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Oreo, I KNEW these would be amazing.  They were a little hard to find when they initially came out, but they have been out for a few weeks now, so you should be able to find them in most grocery stores, plus Target.  A lot of stores that I've seen have these on sale (kids' summer snacks season, I'm assuming), which is even better.

You can tell as soon as you open the package that these are Reese's, not just regular peanut butter Oreos (which also exist).  I don't know exactly what it is about them, maybe the specific peanut butter blend they use in Reese's, but you can definitely tell a difference.  As you can see the creme filling is split in half, so you get a full Reese's peanut butter cup experience in the cookie.  These are SOSOSOSOSOSOOSOSSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOOSOSO good and everyone should go buy a pack immediately.  I wish they would keep these around permanently! 

No comments:

Post a Comment