Friday, July 25, 2014

Shake Shack - Saratoga Race Course

I had a fabulous time last weekend up in Saratoga Springs, NY visiting my good friend M! It was so nice hanging out, walking around downtown, and of course checking out the Saratoga Race Course!  I happened to be visiting right on the opening day weekend, so it was an extra lively time to be around town.



One of the highlights of the race course is SHAKE SHACK, woo!  This isn't a standalone restaurant so it does not offer the full menu, but all of the classics (like the Shackburger below) are there.  




Of course I had to get the Sloppy Track shake, which is a Vanilla frozen custard blended with salted caramel and topped with Valrhona chocolate.  This is only served at the Saratoga Race Course, and it was a delicious bucket o' salted caramel haha.  While we came nowhere near finishing that monstrous shake, it was delicious and I'm so happy I got a chance to try it! I hope we meet again soon, Saratoga Shake Shack!

2 comments: