Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Lindt - Cookies & Cream Bar



If you frequent Target like I do, you may have noticed a nice little display of these Lindt chocolate bars.  They are a part of the Lindt "Hello" collection, and as you can see there's quite a variety of flavors to choose from.  I have to admit the packaging is about 80% of the reason why I bought this - the designs are super cute and definitely catch your eye when walking down the aisle.

I picked the Cookies & Cream one because I love Oreos, and I am a fan of white chocolate as well.  Inside the milk chocolate shell, there's a cream filling with pieces of crunchy chocolate cookies throughout.  Since the bar is sectioned off into squares, it's nice for sharing with friends or co-workers as well.  I bought this one a while back when it was on sale, but they may go back on sale again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment