Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Shake Shack - Malted Marshmallow Milk Chocolate Custard



I've never really loved or hated malt in my sweets, but I figured that this Malted Marshmallow Milk Chocolate custard from Shake Shack would be delicious with all of the other components included either way, haha.  

As expected, the milk chocolate was the star of this custard, with liberally blended in chunks of milk chocolate throughout the cup.  As far as I know, malt makes things thicker (at least in shakes)? I didn't really notice too much of a difference with this custard, but I did think it tasted different than their regular vanilla custard.  The marshmallow flavor didn't stand out as much, but I was more than happy with the amount of milk chocolate in the custard to make up for it :o) 


No comments:

Post a Comment