Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Shake Shack - Liberty Shell




A few months ago, I was in PA for a business trip, and while I was there I realized that I wasn't too far from King of Prussia mall.  As fast as I could get my GPS up and running, I was off to go to Shake Shack for dinner, haha.  Be sure to drive around the perimeter of the mall, because Shake Shack is a standalone restaurant, and not actually inside the mall itself.  

Unfortunately I didn't have a ton of time to go to the actual mall, which is a fabulous mall to spend time in, and every Jersey-raised mall-loving girl's dream, but I am super happy that I got to go to a Shake Shack in a different area and try one of the PA-area concretes.  This one above is the Liberty Shell: Vanilla custard, Termini Bros. cannoli shell, strawberry puree and lemon ricotta.  The cannoli shell pieces added a fantastic crunchy component throughout the dish, and I loved the addition of the tangy and creamy lemon ricotta.  As someone that isn't really a fan of fruit-based desserts, I will say the strawberry puree was sort of a lot for me, but I definitely wanted to try it out as it was meant to be for the first time trying it.  What a fun little surprise for an otherwise standard business trip! 

No comments:

Post a Comment