Monday, March 16, 2015

Ben & Jerry's Peanut Buttah Cookie Core




Mmm, peanut butter cookies in ice cream form!  I looked around for a while for the new Cookie Core ice creams by Ben & Jerry's, and finally came across them recently!  This one was discovered in the back of a top shelf in the Target freezer section, and I had to track down a tall shopper to begrudgingly get it down for me, haha.




As you can see on the label, this consists of peanut butter ice cream with crunchy peanut butter sugar bits, peanut butter cookies and a peanut butter cookie core.  As you can see, a LOT of peanut butter goodness! I especially love the peanut butter cookies and sugar bigs - so much texture and lots of peanut butter flavor! With a lot of different types of peanut butter items in the ice cream, it's definitely not monotonous or boring, especially if you love peanut butter as much as I do! 

2 comments: