Thursday, May 28, 2015

Kit Kat - Orange



I'm the first to admit that I'm not a huge fan of fruit-based sweets, but of course curiosity beats actual preferences for me in most cases, haha.  

I got these Japanese Orange Kit Kats a while back and was surprised that they were not white chocolate based.  I guess I assumed that the fruit flavored Kit Kats would automatically have a white chocolate base, but as you can see on the box, these look like the regular milk chocolate Kit Kats on the outside.  The orange smell isn't too strong, but you can definitely taste it once you take a bite.  They reminded me a lot of those chocolate oranges that stores sell during the holidays - the ones where you smack the "orange" on a table to crack it open into segments.  I like oranges, and chocolate, but more so separately than together like this, haha.  But, if you already like those chocolate oranges, you will definitely like this Kit Kat flavor :o) 

No comments:

Post a Comment