Friday, July 10, 2015

Soft Peanut Butter Cookies from Two Peas and Their Pod




I saw this recipe on Two Peas and Their Pod last month, and knew I had to try these soft peanut butter cookies for myself! 

I did not roll my cookies in sugar before baking, but otherwise I used the same ingredients when I made them.  Another part in the process that I did change is that I used a cookie scoop and did not roll the dough before baking.  I'm not sure if that's the reason why, but my cookies turned out noticeably puffier than the ones on the blog, haha.  But clearly that had no effect on the taste - these were amazing! Bite after bite of delicious, pure peanut butter flavor - what more could you ask for?  These were a big hit at work and were snatched up pretty quickly.  I definitely would use this recipe again for a delicious peanut butter fix! 

No comments:

Post a Comment