Monday, August 31, 2015

Momofuku Milk Bar at Target




I was very surprised to see these boxes on the shelf on a recent trip to Target! I love Momofuku Milk Bar cookies and always make it a point to buy them when I have access to any of them.  With these mixes at Target, it'll be easier than ever to make their cookies, or give them as a gift.  

The Target that I went to has the Funfetti Cookie, Compost Cookie, and Cornflake-chocolate-chip-marshmallow Cookie mixes.  I've had all of these flavors before, and they are all delicious!  The compost cookie might sound weird if you haven't had it before, but I assure you that it's super delicious, with pretzels, potato chips, coffee, oats, butterscotch, and chocolate chips packed in. So good!  Whether or not you've had Milk Bar cookies before, I would highly recommend picking up a box or two and making the cookies yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment