Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Japan Visit - Starbucks Roasted Nutty Chestnut Latte




As you might be able to tell between yesterday's Mister Donut post and this one today, chestnuts are a big thing in Japan, particularly in the fall.  Starbucks even gets in on the seasonal fun with two chestnut-based drinks that were available through September - a Roasted Nutty Chestnut Latte and Frappuccino.



Luckily, there is a Starbucks located within 5 minutes of my oldest brother's apartment, so I was able to try the Roasted Nutty Chestnut Latte right before the end of the month.  This drink was SO pretty in person with the design on top, and looked EXACTLY like the photo which is impressively common with Japanese food/drink.  The only reason why the left part doesn't have the pattern on top is because I took the lid off to take the photo, haha.  This latte tasted amazing, with a deep chestnut flavor.  I will say that I'm glad I got this in the Tall (Short in the US) because it was definitely very decadent and sweet, so I'm not sure if I could've had a larger size.  I wish they would bring this flavor to the US, I think it would do well here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment