Wednesday, January 27, 2016

2016 Calendars + Planners




I am a big fan of calendars and planners, and it's always fun to see all the new designs and themes that I can find in various stores at the end of the year.  I was so excited for a new collection of SugarPaper planners and calendars to come out at Target in December, and they are all super cute! I love the pale pink, gold, and black themes and it was very difficult to choose only a few.  In addition to the ones above I also got a pink notepad that has the same cover as the small planner in my photo - almost too pretty to use!

While I was in Japan back in September, I also picked up a Rilakkuma desk calendar and love seeing the cute pictures every day.  It's the perfect size for a desk calendar and the perfect amount of daily cuteness :o) 

1 comment: