Friday, April 20, 2018

Hunter for Target Collection

I am always excited to see a Target collaboration announcement, and this one with Hunter was definitely one that I kept my eye on!  I've had my grey Hunter boots for a while now, and they're a great staple to have around on rainy days.  Luckily for me, Target did a special RedCard member sale of a few items from the Hunter for Target collection the weekend before the rest of the collection came out, and I was able to get this navy duffel bag!


 


It's a pretty big duffel that holds its shape well, and the material is thick and feels very durable.  I love the big rubber Hunter logo on the front, and the bright yellow interior is very fun!  I think this will be great for quick/weekend trips in the future, as there's a lot of room inside to pack everything I need. 
After purchasing this bag, I also got a pair of short cushion-lined rain boots and a navy backpack as well - I just couldn't resist haha.

 The items sold out very quickly online, but the last time I went to a Target I did see a lot of the clothes and other outdoor items still available, so keep an eye out if there's something you are interested in! 



No comments:

Post a Comment